The first time was like an eternity had passed in between
Space and time on a constant high and rewind
Rewind
Damn
The first time I looked into your eyes
The first time I felt like you were mine
The first time I knew I wanted to cross that line
Push deep inside your cerebellum
Every time you said you were fine
So much time has passed over now and then
A revolving door of fluid thoughts covering us both
In wet splashes of emotion
And painting us hues of love
The colors
They blend
Procreate
And give birth to
A new shade
Shade in the corners of each other’s hearts
Safe
We’re safe here
Silent smiles cross through the air
Like unspoken words
And kisses left lingering
Your breathe becomes
More than just my air
It becomes my life
And just when I thought I’d
Never be the type
I wish I was your first love
But I plan to be your first
And only
Last time
No comments:
Post a Comment